Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What does it mean when you bite your tongue?!

Today, I was gossiping about an individual whom I find to be deficient in critical thinking- a quality I highly value. Just as I was done complaining about her most recent behavior, the satisfactory feeling that is often associated with "getting things off your chest" was suddenly overshadowed by the most painful episode of tongue biting I have ever experienced. "Was this a sign to stop," I thought to myself. On the other hand, I was already done discussing my friend's inadequacies. Was it karma? I do, more or less, believe in one form or another of the concept of karma. In reality, I think I believe in the idea of action and reaction. In the tangible material world that surrounds me, I find evidence for this theory on a daily basis, but the idea that my words could produce an easily detectable reaction such as the biting of the tongue seemed far-reaching...but then again, was it? Afterall, I was using my tongue to put into words, what started as a mere thought...and then I polluted the thoughts of my listener, who may now go on to spread my complaints to others. Was it really a coincidence that I bit the very tongue that could potentially be the cause for my personal feelings about a specific person being heard by others? If so, is that ethically wrong?

3 comments:

  1. Lol! Peak! Yeah babes ! You shouldnt slag of a person behind there back because karma can get you anytime and any place ... If you have something bad to say about them you should say it to there face babes ygm? Or do some other stupid thing like punch a a punch bag an get out all your anger like that bit be alone when doing this... You could also write a email to them and tell them everything you feel about them ... Or write the email but not send it and get it all out like that... It works both ways init babe! Anyway hope this helps ! Bye babe<3 :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8==============D
    ^^^^^ big dick :P lol

    ReplyDelete