Sunday, January 4, 2009

Why??

For many years, I have been blogging in the confines of my own head. Tonight, I want to welcome myself to blogging in cyberspace, where the intangible thought morphs into a series of sentences, perhaps put together in a highly unorganized fashion, but none the less transforms into a material being that can be read, critiqued, questioned, respected, and perhaps embraced. In writing this blog, I promise myself and any future readers who may find my thoughts interesting, that I will write with utmost honesty and sincerity, and without too much frontal lobe filtration! My goal here is to grow mentally, to progress, and learn. I have no doubt that in the the near future, when I look at my blogs in retrospect, I will be able to better connect my own thoughts and perhaps answer my own questions, regardless of how large or small the number of my readers will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment